The two awards, the “Very Inspiring Blogger” and the “Versatile Blogger”,
have combined their powers to become…The Dragon’s Loyalty Award.
Awakenings has been tapped by Alastair for the Dragon's Loyalty Award. This award is extra special for two reasons: its symbolism being the dragon and its ties to loyalty. It is very humbling for Awakenings to be recognized with these words. "Why," you may ask?
This mythical creature surrounded by tales of mysticism often airs a spiritual significance with its only boundary imagination. Within those tales, the dragon is known for its greatness, a symbol of power and majesty, as well as oftentimes compassion.The dragon is also associated with wisdom, in some instances, even being recognized as wiser than humans. Like the strength of the dragon, within Awakenings lies the stalwartness of a great nation!
By definition, loyalty is "faithfulness or a devotion to a person, country, group, or cause." Being loyal signifies a feeling of allegiance and has a strong bond with patriotism. Loyalty demands responsibility and obedience whereby personal devotion is a key factor. The voice of loyalty is the voice of freedom, the voice of freedom is the voice of America.Thank you, Alastair, for considering Awakenings as being a loyal dragon! As with any award, there are rules.
- Display the award on your blog
- Announce your “win” with a post
- Post seven interesting things about yourself.
Now sure how interesting but there will be seven.
- Present the award to 15 deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to let them know
I will do pingbacks. It’s easier
- I am currently reading Reflections of Mamie - A Story of Survival by Rosemary Adkins
- Awakenings sister site is catnipoflife.
- Find out about me HERE.
- My website is HERE.
- Awakenings, the book, is HERE.
- I am loyal to God, country, family, and friends.
- I love America!
- Angela @angchronicles
- Barb @Life in the Foothills
- Christy @Poetic Parfait
- Claire @clairecappettaclairecappetta
- Deidre @Thoughts and Prayers
- Granny @angelswhisper2011
- Gray Poet @Gray Poet
- Joseyphina @Joseyphina’s World
- Julie (aka Cookie) @cookiecrumbstoliveby
- Len @myownheart.me
- Mark @Maleko’s Art
- Neeraj @Pieces
- Rosemary @Reflections of Mamie
- Skye @The Santuary of My Heart
- Susie @Country Side Poet