Thank You to Deirdre Tolhurst @ Thoughts and Prayers
This award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. "Liebster" is German for 'favorite'. So it is the favorite blog award. There are 'rules' which the nominee is expected to follow but before going that route. . .
. . .let me introduce you to Deidre. You need to know more about her so you will become inspired to visit her blog. Deidre is a Christian woman in love with Jesus. In believing He has a plan for all of us, hers is to reach into the hearts of the weary and encourage them through her writing. She has lived in New York, New Jersey, Stuttgart, Germany, and Texas.
Click to find out more about Deirdre. . .
Deirdre published her first book in November, 2011, A Christmas I Remember. Be sure to visit Deirdre's book page to learn more about the book and listen to an audio excerpt.
The rules state that I must answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated me. That's Deirdre!
Here are her questions. . .
1. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
2. What is your most favorite memory? Fishing with my dad
3. If you could go anywhere, where would it be? Ireland
4. If you were your mother, what would you teach you? Same things she taught me ❤
5. What is your favorite flavor ice cream? Pralines 'n' Cream
6. What is your all time favorite movie and why? Somewhere in Time - I love time travel.
7. What do you look best in, casual or dressy? Now that I am retired, I would have to say casual for dressy is out❤
8. Which do you prefer, dinner and a movie or sitting under a tree picnicking, and why? Sitting under a tree picnicking enjoying nature.
9. Mountains or lakes? Mountains - I have not seen enough of their beauty!
10. Favorite person in the Bible and why? Jesus Christ for He is our savior!
11. What time do you get to sleep on most nights? 10:30 That is my limit!
Peggy Strack @ Kick Back Moments
Debbie Hope @ The Thoughtful Life
Terry Palardy @ Terry's Thoughts and Threads
Susie Swanson @ Country Side Poet
Linda Rondeau @ Geezer Guys and Gals
Micki Peluso @ A Writer's Journey
Lori Foroozandeh @ Lori's Song
Janice N. Richards @ cjannasdreams
Pass the award along to those you feel deserving. There is really no number limit. I have seen from 5 to 11 on various sites.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES. . .
1. What is your favorite season? Why?
2. If you could have dinner with a celebrity, who would you choose? Why?
3. What is your favorite state in the United States?
4. What country would you like to visit overseas?
5. If you won a cruise, where would you like to go?
6. What city have you never visited that you would like to see?
7. What is your most memorabe birthday celebration?
8. What do you like to do most in your spare time?
9. What is the best Halloween costume you ever wore?
10. Which pet do you prefer, dog or cat? Why?
11. What book do you have right now on your wish list?
Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you received notification and are accepting the award. BTW Since this is Awakenings 2nd Liebster Blog Award be sure to click HERE in case you missed an earlier nomination!