Welcome to Awakenings

Life IS history in the making. Every word we say, everything we do becomes history the moment it is said or done. Life void of memories leaves nothing but emptiness. For those who might consider history boring, think again: It is who we are, what we do and why we are here. We are certainly individuals in our thoughts and deeds but we all germinated from seeds planted long, long ago.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Super Swe-e-e-et Award


Awakenings received a Super Swe-e-e-e-et Award from Jeanette Anderson on, oh, dear! it is so embarrasing to say, Sept 20, 2012. Jeanette, please forgive me for being so delinquent in acknowledging this wonderful award on my blog. We all have a tendency to get just too wrapped up in this thing called life!
 
Jeanette has just completed writing her first novel, Treasure Valley Mysteries Dreams, Ghosts, and Coffins. As Jeanette announced on November 9, she beat her own deadline sending her final draft to her editor. Congratulations, Jeanette, whose goal is to make people laugh, cry, shout, smile, frown, and overall...enjoy themselves in reading!
 
The Rules
As with most awards, there are some rules to follow and pass along to others. The first has already been accomplished with the recognition of who gave Awakenings the award. Thank you again, Jeanette Anderson!

Second is to answer the "Super Sweet" questions:

1. Cookies or Cake? Must stay with cookies. You get to eat a lot of cookies whereas it is usually only one slice of cake!

2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Um-m-m-m...let's go with chocolate/vanilla swirl. That way I really don't have to make a choice because they are both so-o-o-o good!

3. What is your favorite sweet treat? EASY ...cheesecake!

4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Anytime they are available:>)

5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Already have one...'sweetee'

Now, to the third and final rule. . .nominate a "Baker's Dozen" (13) blogs to receive the award. That is just a random number since it so often is used when buying those succulent sweet treats. If you can't settle on 13 blogs, that's okay. Nominate those you wish to declare as "Super Sw-e-e-et." And, if you are one of those blogs that prefer not to accept awards, that is okay, too. Just know that you are on my Super Sw-e-e-et list!

Drum roll, ple-e-e-ease. . .


Vaishali Jain @ Cosmuse
 
Susie Swanson @ Country Side Poet
 
Kathleen O'Mara @ Solid Happiness
 
Marcia Kester Doyle @ Menopausal Mother
 
 
Robin Lee Morgan @ Writing My First Novel
 
Linda Rondeau @ Geezer Guys and Gals
 
Sandra Nachlinger & Sandra Allen @ I.O.U. Sex
 
Dicy McCullough @ Dicy McCullough Books Blog
 
Lady Lovely Blogger @ Love Outloud
 
Penny Coho @ The Why About This
 
Lesley Fletcher @ Inspiration Import
 
Jen Owenby @ Jen's Thoughts

 
 and many thanks to all followers and visitors of Awakenings and her sister site, catnipoflife. If your name does not appear on this list, please go to http://catnipoflife.wordpress.com/2012/09/08/super-swe-e-e-e-et-award/ for it could be you received this award earlier.
 




9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this award. I'm honored to accept it.. Will share when I get it together.. You are truly a Swee-tee..Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't caught up with two awards I got in September. It's been so busy ... but I think -- or at least hope -- it's about to slow down a little. Congratulations, again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sharla well done. Thank you for thinking of me for this nomination. Once again my sincere thanks I appreciate this very much my friend! Penny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks a ton, Sharla! And congratulations, too. If I had received this award from someone else, the first name that must have popped up in my head to nominate would have been yours... coz you are a sweetheart. :)

    Cute... anything related to desserts is cute. I absolutely love this award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on a well deserved award! Thanks for thinking of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Sharla. you deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Sharla! And thank you so much for nominating me--I am honored! I will include it in an upcoming post with a few others that I need to acknowledge. This is awesome--thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Sharla. I would agree that you have a super sweet blog with delish treats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Sharla, and keep writing!

    ReplyDelete